How to find us:
From Inverness and the South:
- Take the A9 over the Kessock Bridge
- Turn right on to the B9161 signposted Munlochy
- After Munlochy turn right on to the A832
- Drive through the villages of Avoch, Fortrose and Rosemarkie
- Arrive Cromarty
- Sydney House is on your right around 200 yards after the football field
From the North:
- Take the A9 across the Cromarty Bridge
- Take the first left on to the B9163
- Take the left at the junction (signposted Cromarty)
- Follow the B9163 to Cromarty
- When you arrive in Cromarty take the right turn at the first junction
- Left at the next junction at the football field
- Sydney house is on your right around 200 yards after the football field
Arriving by plane:
- Leave the airport and travel on the A96 to Inverness
- At the A96/A9 roundabout take the third exit for the A9 North
- Once you are on the A9 follow the signs as from Inverness and the South
Arriving in Inverness by train or bus:
- There is roughly an hourly bus service leaving from Inverness bus station.
- Directions from the railway station: Exit the railway station by the front entrance. Turn right on to Academy Street. The bus station is accessed via Margaret Street (second street on the right on Academy Street). It's a three minute walk roughly.
- Directions from the bus station: The bus to Cromarty leaves from the same bus station. Check which stance it will leave from.