How to find us:
From Inverness and the South:
- Take the A9 over the Kessock Bridge
- Turn right on to the B9161 signposted Munlochy
- After Munlochy turn right on to the A832
- Drive through the villages of Avoch, Fortrose and Rosemarkie
- Arrive Cromarty
- Sydney House is on your right around 200 yards after the football field
From the North:
- Take the A9 across the Cromarty Bridge
- Take the first left on to the B9163
- Take the left at the junction (signposted Cromarty)
- Follow the B9163 to Cromarty
- When you arrive in Cromarty take the right turn at the first junction
- Left at the next junction at the football field
- Sydney house is on your right around 200 yards after the football field
Arriving by plane:
- Leave the airport and travel on the A96 to Inverness
- At the A96/A9 roundabout take the third exit for the A9 North
- Once you are on the A9 follow the signs as from Inverness and the South
Arriving in Inverness by train or bus:
- There is roughly an hourly bus service leaving from Inverness bus station.
- Directions from the railway station: Exit by the front entrance. Turn right on to Academy Street. Strothers lane is the first on the right.
- Directions from the bus station: When you exit the bus, walk towards the ticket office. Follow the road to the left of the office. Strothers lane is on the right.